The Dryden Community Funeral Home is an established family owned and operated business in the Dryden area. Founded in 1996, we quickly became known for our excellent client service and attentive detail during the family’s time of sorrow. We offer bilingual services and we suit the needs of the families that we serve in accordance with their religious beliefs and their loved one’s wishes.
We aim to be a progressive and innovative leader in low-cost funeral and cremation services for our community. We will continue to be family owned and operated and dedicated to the highest ethical standards while providing modern day services to meet each family’s individual needs.
We are committed to providing personal, professional, dignified and compassionate care to our clients and their families in end-of-life services.
- Trust – Committed to being honest, dependable and reliable, open and supportive of others.
- Professional – Ethical and professional responsibility, use of best practices of the profession.
- Integrity – Ethical standards, honesty and fairness in our actions.
- Community – Give back and contribute to a healthy, strong community.
- Care and compassion – Demonstrate concern, empathy and consideration for the needs and well-being of others during times of loss.
- Innovation and learning – Honor traditions of the past and embrace knowledge, skills and technology needed for the future, innovation and collaboration for the 21st century.
What We Offer
We offer professional guidance and personal and specialized attention before, during and after the loss of a loved one. We maintain a high standard of service, which includes transparency in business practices and service pricing, as well as:
- Assisting families and individuals with well-planned funeral arrangements in their time of need.
- Providing comfortable surroundings where families and friends can gather to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one.
- Helping families in our community to preserve longstanding traditions and customs by providing traditional and/or personalized funerals, memorial services and graveside ceremonies.
- Offering innovative, personalized funeral services and products.